Luxury Condos Located in the Heart of Five Points
Five Points – Athens, Georgia
The Seasons is a Naturally Harmonious Townhome Community Nestled among the trees and hillsides offering unbelievable spaciousness along with serene natural views. Designed to be your private getaway in the forest, your townhome offers great value and huge decks and porches, open interior floor plans, spacious kitchens, energy – efficient construction, and luxurious en suite bathrooms and large closets and storage. This is a must see – truly unique secluded feel property with an incredible in-town location. All homes are Two Bed Two and a Half Bath. Some have daylight basements.
You’ll say “Aaahhh” each time you come home to The Seasons. Your townhome nestled in the trees is a refuge from the traffic, the ringing phones, the e-mail reminders. With natural materials throughout, your home connects seamlessly with nature. You won’t find another place so completely peaceful, but so close to everything.
Life at The Seasons is meant to be stress-less. Large windows give you lots of natural light. CAT5 wiring makes connecting your entertainment and other electronics a breeze. High-end appliances, efficient layout and plenty of storage help simplify day-to-day life. Each home has a patio or deck that invites quiet time and relaxation.
You’ll enjoy the spacious feel of your open floor plan, where you can visit with guests while preparing dinner. Where you can catch up with e-mail in your computer nook. Where you can sink into your easy chair and soak up the peaceful surroundings.
Features and Amenities
- Your own deck or patio
- Open floor plan with a spacious, contemporary kitchen
- Laundry room on the second floor
- Wiring for your home theater and high-speed Internet access
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- Two luxurious en suite bathrooms
- Large closets and generous storage space
In harmony with natural surroundings…
- No shovel was turned until the beautiful woodland was preserved.
- Built to fit in among the trees and hillsides
- The “small, but tall” footprint minimizes disruption of the site
- Offers unbelievable spaciousness with serene, natural views
For additional information, please call or email Christy Baker Jenkins – 706.540.8787 or email@example.com.